No, you can just turn up with your complimentary ticket and WMSP Annual Pass to show on arrival, before the expiry date.
Articles in this section
- Can I get an Annual Pass for a carer?
- How do I upgrade my ticket to an Annual Pass?
- I have an Annual Pass that’s expired, how do I renew it?
- Do Annual Passes include any discounts?
- Does my Annual Pass include Santa Safari?
- Can I transfer my Annual Pass to someone else?
- Can I have more than one carer with my Annual Pass?
- Do we have to prebook for WMSP with a Drayton Manor Annual Pass?
- Do we have to prebook for Drayton Manor with a WMSP Annual Pass?
- Are carers free at WMSP with a Drayton Manor Annual Pass?