Yes, we will admit a carer free of charge when a guest with disabilities purchases a full-price adult or child Pass. Please bring proof of blue badge, Access Card, PIP or DLA on each visit.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade my ticket to an Annual Pass?
- I have an Annual Pass that’s expired, how do I renew it?
- Do Annual Passes include any discounts?
- Does my Annual Pass include Santa Safari?
- Can I transfer my Annual Pass to someone else?
- Can I have more than one free carer with my Annual Pass?
- Do we have to prebook for WMSP with a Drayton Manor Annual Pass?
- Do we have to prebook for Drayton Manor with a WMSP Annual Pass?
- Are carers free at WMSP with a Drayton Manor Annual Pass?
- Are carers free at Drayton Manor with a WMSP Annual Pass?