If disabled guests have been assessed and need more than one carer, we would need to see written proof of this requirement. We will accept a signed headed letter from their GP stating the required number of carers.
Articles in this section
- Do you have discounted tickets for disabled guests?
- Do you discount for guests who are blind/visually impaired?
- Can I use my carers pass to get discounted tickets?
- Can a carer accompany a guest with disabilities on a VIP Experience?
- Do you do fast pass / queue jump tickets for the rides?
- What documentation is needed to get free carer admission tickets?
- Can I bring more than one carer at a discounted rate?
- Do carers get free entry to the Santa Safari event?