If you are visiting with a guest with additional needs, please ask a member of staff when you are picking up your ride wristbands and they can provide stickers to allow you to use the exit lanes to get on a ride on busy days.
Articles in this section
- Do you have discounted tickets for disabled guests?
- Do you discount for guests who are blind/visually impaired?
- Can I use my carers pass to get discounted tickets?
- Can a carer accompany a guest with disabilities on a VIP Experience?
- Do you do fast pass / queue jump tickets for the rides?
- What documentation is needed to get free carer admission tickets?
- Can I bring more than one carer at a discounted rate?
- Do carers get free entry to the Santa Safari event?