Annual Passes include photo I.D, so can only be used by the authorised cardholder and are non-transferable.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to apply for an essential companion if I have an annual pass?
- Do I need to upload a photo for my annual pass?
- I have a Bronze/Silver/Gold annual pass, do I not get to visit Drayton Manor?
- Do I need to book if I have an annual pass?
- I've made a booking with my annual pass but can no longer attend, what can I do?
- Can I upload my old annual pass onto the app?
- What are your different annual passes?
- How do I upgrade my ticket to an Annual Pass?
- I have an Annual Pass that’s expired, how do I renew it?
- Do Annual Passes include any discounts?