No, we regret that admission will only be permitted with a valid and current Free Return Ticket which has been fully completed prior to arrival. We regret that the production of your payment receipt alone does not constitute free admission.
Articles in this section
- Free Return Visits Information
- I'm visiting in a different vehicle to the registration number I entered when booking tickets online, can you change my reg number please?
- Will Free Return Tickets be extended due the closures during the pandemic?
- I have been issued with a Free Return Code, what does this entitle me to?
- I have a Free Return Ticket - do I need to pre-book?
- I have changed my car since my last visit - can I still use my Free Return Ticket?
- If I am bringing any promotional offer vouchers, am I still entitled to a Free Return Ticket?
- I've lost my paper Free Return Ticket, but have my receipt, can I use that to gain free entry?
- I have extra people coming with me next time, are they covered by my Free Return Code?
- I have fewer people coming with me next time, can I have a refund or another ticket issued for those?