If you have changed your vehicle from the one recorded on the Free Return Ticket, you MUST bring documentation with you for proof of ownership i.e.: insurance document or V5 - something with the number plate printed on and your name and address. You will also need similar evidence for the new vehicle or photo ID with the corresponding name and address details.
Articles in this section
- Free Return Visits are changing! Please Read!
- Will Free Return Tickets be extended due the closures during the pandemic?
- I have been issued with a Free Return Code, what does this entitle me to?
- I have a Free Return Ticket - do I need to pre-book?
- I have changed my car since my last visit - can I still use my Free Return Ticket?
- If I am bringing any promotional offer vouchers, am I still entitled to a Free Return Ticket?
- I've lost my paper Free Return Ticket, but have my receipt, can I use that to gain free entry?
- I have extra people coming with me next time, are they covered by my Free Return Code?
- I have fewer people coming with me next time, can I have a refund or another ticket issued for those?
- My child was under 3 on the date of our first visit, when the Free Return Ticket was issued. He/she is now 3, do I have to pay for them as they were present last time?