Free Return Codes are not transferable. However, if you have changed your vehicle from the one recorded on the Free Return Ticket, you MUST bring proof of this vehicle with you i.e.: insurance document or V5 - something with the number plate printed on and your name and address. You will also need similar evidence for the new vehicle or photo ID with the corresponding name and address details.
Articles in this section
- Free Return Visits Information
- How do I receive my Free Return Code?
- I'm visiting in a different vehicle to the registration number I entered when booking tickets online, can you change my reg number please?
- I have been issued with a Free Return Code, what does this entitle me to?
- Can I use my Free Return Code to return on any date?
- I have a Free Return Code - do I need to pre-book?
- Will I receive a Free Return Code if I book with Tesco Clubcard Vouchers?
- I have changed my car since my last visit - can I still use my Free Return Code?
- If I am bringing any promotional offer vouchers, am I still entitled to a Free Return Code?
- I have extra people coming with me next time, are they covered by my Free Return Code?