Unfortunately, Free Return Codes are not transferable. They are to be used by customers arriving in the vehicle used for the first visit, with the registration number that is recorded on the ticket.
Articles in this section
- Free Return Visits Information
- How do I receive my Free Return Code?
- I'm visiting in a different vehicle to the registration number I entered when booking tickets online, can you change my reg number please?
- I have been issued with a Free Return Code, what does this entitle me to?
- Can I use my Free Return Code to return on any date?
- I have a Free Return Code - do I need to pre-book?
- Will I receive a Free Return Code if I book with Tesco Clubcard Vouchers?
- I have changed my car since my last visit - can I still use my Free Return Code?
- If I am bringing any promotional offer vouchers, am I still entitled to a Free Return Code?
- I have extra people coming with me next time, are they covered by my Free Return Code?