Instructions on how to book in your free return are provided by email after your visit date, this email is sent within 24 hours after visit. Please check your junk mail folders as well as sometimes our emails can fall into there.
Free returns must be booked online in advance and are valid for 6 months from your visit date.
Visit our bookings page and select ‘I already have a ticket’, then choose the option to book your free return visit.
Use the barcode numbers on each of your original admission tickets and input this 14-digit code for each guest when prompted before confirming your booking.
Only barcodes for admission for paid guests will be valid; carers and under 3's can still be added to bookings but do not have a free return barcode.
If you booked your original tickets before 07.02.23: If you cannot find your free return code email, please contact email@example.com, you will need to provide your original booking reference number and email address.
- Head to our website bookings page: https://www.wmsp.co.uk/
- Select 'I already have a ticket or Annual Pass Reservation' , then select 'Book your free return' .
- From here, you will need to select the first option; 'Did you book your ticket before 7th Feb'.
- Select your chosen day and select the number of free return guests (do not include any under 3's or carers, you will be able to add these on after), this is the number of paying guest that came with you last time.
- Then at the end of checkout, input your free return code in the discount code box to zero the total, you will need to select the dropdown for this.
Please note, a Free Return is only included for tickets booked online. Guests who arrive without pre-booked tickets will not be entitled to a Free Return Code. Guests using Tesco Clubcard Vouchers will also not receive a Free Return Code.