All tickets must be booked in advance online. We cannot guarantee entry for anyone who hasn’t booked online. This is essential so that we can safely manage the number of people visiting the Park each day.
Articles in this section
- I can only add one car registration number when booking tickets online, what should I do?
- Why do I need to book online in advance? Can I just turn up?
- I have missed someone off my booking, what do I do?
- I haven’t received my confirmation email for my e-Tickets, what do I do?
- How much are tickets?
- What's included with an admission ticket?
- Can I show my e-ticket on my phone or tablet?
- Can I change the date of my e-Ticket?
- Can I cancel my booking?
- I only want to go on the rides - do I still need admission tickets?