All tickets must be booked in advance online. We cannot guarantee entry for anyone who hasn’t booked online. This is essential so that we can safely manage the number of people visiting the Park each day.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online in advance? Can I just turn up?
- I haven’t received my confirmation email for my e-Tickets, what do I do?
- How much are tickets?
- Can I show my e-ticket on my phone or tablet?
- Can I change the date of my e-Ticket?
- Can I cancel my booking?
- I only want to go on the rides - do I still need admission tickets?
- Can I book tickets online for the same day?
- What's included with an admission ticket?
- Can I purchase an open-dated ticket?