We have implemented a number of new measures following advice from government and industry associations so that we can provide a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone.
Some of these measures include:
- Limiting the number of visitors per day
- All visitors must pre-book tickets online so we can manage numbers safely
- Floor markings and signs to manage walkways and queues to respect social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitiser and handwashing points around the Park
- Specialist cleaning of all our facilities and rides
- Limiting the number of people who can be in our shops and restaurants at any given time