Yes! All guests must pre-book tickets in advance.
Visit our bookings page and select ‘I already have a ticket’, then choose the option to book your free return visit.
Use the barcode numbers on each of your original admission tickets and input this 14-digit code for each guest when prompted before confirming your booking.
Only barcodes for admission for paid guests will be valid; carers and under 3's can still be added to bookings on the final stage, but do not have a free return barcode.
Please see here for all T&C's.
If you booked your original tickets before 07.02.23: Your free return code will have been emailed to you the evening after your visit, please check your junk folder. If you cannot find your free return code email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, you will need to provide your original booking reference number for your tickets.
- Head to our website bookings page: https://www.wmsp.co.uk/
- Select 'I already have a ticket or Annual Pass Reservation' , then select 'Book your free return' .
- From here, you will need to select the first option; 'Did you book your ticket before 7th Feb'.
- Select your chosen day and select the number of free return guests (do not include any under 3's or carers, you will be able to add these on after), this is the number of paying guestS that came with you last time.
- Then at the end of checkout, input your free return code in the discount code box to zero the total, you will need to select the dropdown for this.